Indian History Of Today- October 01
- On 1 October 1842 Indian lawyer and judicial S. Subramania Iyer was born.
- On 1 October 1847, British socialist, theosophist and women rights activist Annie Besant was born.
- The first all India postal stamp was released on 1 October 1854.
- On 1 October 1887 Kashmiri Brahmin and freedom fighter Dr. Hridya Nath Kunzru was born.
- On 1 October 1894, the 5th Judge of India, Sudhi Ranjan Das was born.
- Indian-Pakistani lawyer and politician Liaquat Ali Khan was born on 1 October 1895.
- Indian Communist leader Ayillyath Kuttiari Gopalan was born on 1 October 1904.
- Indian music composer S. D. Burman was born on 1 October 1906.
- On October 1, 1909, Gandhiji wrote a letter to Tolstoy about the anti-protest movement.
- On 1 October 1919, Maratha poet, songwriter, writer and actor Gajanan Digambar Madgulkar was born to India.
- On October 1, 1926, Balkanji Bari Institute was established for the welfare of children.
- On 1 October 1928, film actor Sivaji Ganesan was born.
- Indian lawyer and judge Dalveer Bhandari was born on 1 October 1947.
- Andhra Pradesh state was created in India on October 1, 1953.
- On 1 October 1959 Bhuvaneshwar Prasad Sinha became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India.