Indian History Of Today- October 06
- The 7th Sikh Guru, Har Pal, died on October 6, 1661.
- On 6th October 1808 Indian shipbuilders and engineer Ardaseer Cursetjee was born in Mumbai.
- On 6 October 1893, Indian Astrophysicist Meghnad Saha was born.He is known for the development of the Saha ionization equation.
- The famous poet V. R. Kant was born on October 6, 1913.
- On October 6, 1927, the first Independent Film Processing Laboratory, Atmanand Laboratory, was established in the Bombay by Narayanrao alias Dhanjibhai K. Desai.
- On 6 October 1935, Indian cricket umpire Jiban Ghosh was born.
- Baba Kharak Singh died on 6th October 1963 in Delhi, he was involved in the Indian independence movement.
- Indian Nationalist, diplomat and politician V. K. Krishna Menon died in Delhi on October 6, 1974.
- On October 6, 1990, Ranganath Mishra assumed the charge of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
- On October 6, 1997, Abhijit Kunte won the Asian Junior Chess title.
- On October 6, 2007, Indian politician and freedom fighter Babasaheb Bhosale died.
- On October 6, 2007, the Indian judicial, parliament, and scholar, Laxmi Mall Singhvi died.
VIVO V7+ (Gold, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.22990
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.21990