Indian History Of Today- October 07
- On 7 October 1708, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Gobind Singh, was died.
- On October 7, 1914, Indian Ghazal singer Begum Akhtar was born.
- Mother Teresa founded the Missionary of Charity in Calcutta on October 7, 1950.
- On October 7, 1971, the president of Nair Services Society and freedom fighter K. Kelappan died.
- On 7 October 1978, Indian fast bowler Zaheer Khan was born.
- On October 7, 1987, Sikh nationalists declared Khalistan to be independent of India but did not get recognition at international level.
- Kotla Vijaya Bhaskara Reddy became the 9th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on October 7, 1992.
- Indian politician Babu Karam Singh Bal, died on October 7, 1992.
- The last phase of UP elections began on October 7, 1996.
- On October 7, 1999, Sonia Gandhi’s victory in Amethi, with the difference of more than 3 lakh votes.