Indian History Of Today- October 10
- With the aim of capturing Calcutta on October 10, 1756, Clive sailed from Madras with 9 00 European and 1,500 Indian soldiers.
- On October 10, 1844, Indian politician and lawyer Badruddin Tyabji were born.
- On October 10, 1896, freedom fighter, architect and nationalist Jananayak Debeswar Sarmah were born.
- Shreepad was born on 10 October 1899, he was the founding member of Communist Party of India.
- Indian journalist, author, and activist K. Shivaram Karanth was born on October 10, 1902.
- Indian writer Rasipuram Krishnaswami Iyer Narayanaswami was born on October 10, 1906, in Chennai.
- Cricket umpire Nagarwala Noshirvan Dorab was born on October 10, 1909.
- Indian poet and critic Ram Vilas Sharma was born on October 10, 1912.
- Marathi literary Anant Bhave was born on October 10, 1937.
- The beginning of the semi-organized Noakhali riots began on 10 October 1946.
- On October 10, 1954, the Shyamchi Aai was awarded the first National Film Award.
- Indian film actress Rekha was born on October 10, 1954.
- On 10 October 1964, Indian film actor and director, Guru Dutt died in Mumbai.
- Footballer Vikash Dhorasoo was born on October 10, 1973.
- On October 10, 2011, the famous Indian ghazal singer and composer Jagjit Singh passed away.
A History of India
List Price: Rs.350