Indian History Of Today- October 11
- On October 11, 1737, due to violent earthquake and cyclone in Calcutta, 300,000 people lost their life.
- On October 11, 1902, Indian freedom activist, theorist and politician Jayaprakash Narayan were born.
- Indian educator and worker Nanaji Deshmukh were born on October 11, 1916.
- On October 11, 1923, Indian American mathematician and physicist Harish Chandra was born in Kanpur.
- On October 11, 1942, Indian film actor Amitabh Bachchan was born in Allahabad.
- On October 11, 1968, the spiritual person and social reformer Tukdoji Maharaj died.
- Indian cricketer Khandu Rangnekar died on October 11, 1984.
- On 11 October 1987, Operation Pawan was started by the Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka.
- Atal Bihari became the prime minister on October 11, 1999. 2-level ministry likely.
India�s Most Fearless: True Stories of Modern Military Heroes
List Price: Rs.250
Our Price: Rs.237