Indian History Of Today- October 12
- On 12 October 1860, the British-Indian Army Commander Sir Henry George Wakelyn Smith, died.
- Criminal Tribes Act enacted by British rule in India on 12th October 1871.
- Indian cricketer Vijay Madhavji Merchant was born on October 12, 1911.
- On October 12, 1921, Indian National Congress politician Jayant Shridhar Tilak was born in Pune.
- On October 12, 1935, Indian politician Shivraj Vishwanath Patil was born.
- Indian cricketer Ashok Vinoo Mankad was born on October 12, 1946, in Mumbai.
- On October 12, 1967, the Indian freedom movement activist and socialist political leader Ram Manohar Lohia died in Delhi.
- On October 12, 1976, the famous Indian chemist Kumar Nath Bagchi passed away.
- Indian Airline Flight 171 crashed while attempting an emergency landing on October 12, 1976, at the Bombay airport.
- Sushma Swaraj was made the Chief Minister of Delhi on October 12, 1998, in place of Sahib Singh Verma.
- On October 12, 2012, the 14th Governor of Kerala and politician Sukhdev Singh Kang died.
A Concise History of Modern Architecture in India 1st Edition
List Price: Rs.795
Our Price: Rs.636