Indian History Of Today- October 15
- On October 15, 1542, the third Mughal emperor, Abu’l-Fath Jalal-ud-din Muhammad Akbar ( Akbar the Great) was born.
- On October 15, 1866, the famous Kannada playwright and novelist Vasudevacharya Kerur was born.
- On 15th October 1888, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar founded the daily newspaper “Sudharak”.
- On October 15, 1899, the famous Indian dancer Menaka (Lady Lila Sokhi) was born.
- On October 15, 1902, Bhaurao Krishnaji Gaikwad, politician and the social worker was born in Nashik.
- On October 15, 1918, Sai Baba of Shirdi, Indian spiritual master, Fakir, and Satguru, passed away.
- On October 15, 1921, Indian and Pakistani cricketer Gul Mohammad was born.
- On October 15, 1931, the 11th President of India, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam was born in Rameshwaram.
- On October 15, 1932, Tata Airlines was established.
- On October 15, 1943, Indian poet and activist Baba Kanshi Ram passed away.
- Indian actor Victor Banerjee was born on October 15, 1946, in Kolkata.
- On October 15, 1961, Hindi Poet, writer and novelist Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’, died.
- On October 15, 1972, leading Indian anthropologist, Nirmal Kaur, died in Kolkata.
- On October 15, 1992, Talwinder Singh Parmar, died. he had set up Babbar Khalsa International in Vancouver.
Forge Your Future
List Price: Rs.250
Our Price: Rs.213