Indian History Of Today- October 16
- On October 16, 1788, the Marathas crowned Shah Alam II as the King of Delhi.
- On 16 October 1799, the Indian activist, Veerapandiya Kattabomman, died.
- On October 16, 1878, the Malayalam language poet Vallathol Narayana Menon was born in Tirur.
- On October 16, 1896, freedom fighter and distinguished parliamentarian, Seth Govind Das was born.
- On 16 October 1920 cricket Test umpire B. Satyaji Rao was born.
- On October 16, 1945, Food and Agriculture Organization was founded.
- On October 16, 1951, Indian-Pakistani lawyer and politician, Liaquat Ali Khan had died.
- On October 16, 1948, Indian actress, director, dancer and politician, Hema Malini was born.
- India vs Pakistan first test match started on October 16, 1952, in Delhi.
- On October 16, 1952, Indian actor, comedian and screenwriter Mohan Rangachari were born.
- Indian cricketer David Johnson was born on October 16, 1971.
- Jalgaon Radio broadcasting started on October 16, 1976.
- On October 16, 1982, Indian film actor and producer Prithviraj Sukumaran was born.
- On October 16, 1983, Indian-American mathematician and physicist, Harish Chandra died.
- Indian playwright and academic from Maharashtra, Govind Purushottam Deshpande, died on October 16, 2013.
AN ERA OF DARKNESS THE BRITISH EMPIRE IN INDIA: the ugly truth about British rule in India.
List Price: Rs.699
Our Price: Rs.484