Indian History Of Today- October 22
- On October 22, 1680, Maharana Raj Singh I of Mewar Empire died.
- The battle of Buxar was fought on 22 October 1764.
- On October 22, 1873, Indian teacher Rama Tirtha of Vedanta Hindu philosophy was born.
- Freedom Fighter Ashfaqulla Khan was born on 22nd October 1900.
- On October 22, 1913, the famous Sindhi poet Dr. Harumal Sadarangani was born.
- On October 22, 1917, Pardey Lukis, the editor of the inauguration of the Indian Journal of Medical Research, died
- On October 22, 1933, Vithalbhai Patel, the Swaraj Party Co-Founder and political leader, was born.
- On October 22, 1946, American author and public speaker, Deepak Chopra was born.
- Bengali poet, writer and novelist Jibanananda Das died on October 22, 1954.
- Indian actress Parineeti Chopra was born on October 22, 1988.
- G. M. C. Balayogi was elected as the Speaker of Lok Sabha for the second time on October 22, 1999.
- On October 22, 2014, Indian cinematographer Ashok Kumar Aggarwal was born.
Exploring India: Battles and Warriors
List Price: Rs.195
Our Price: Rs.175