Indian History Of Today- October 27
- On October 27, 1605, the third Mughal emperor Akbar (Abu’l-Fath Jalal-ud-din Muhammad Akbar) died in Fatehpur Sikri.
- On October 27, 1904, Indian freedom activist and revolutionary Jatindra Nath Das, was born in Kolkata.
- On October 27, 1907, theologian, journalist and freedom fighter, Brahmabandhav Upadhyay, died.
- On October 27, 1920, 10th President of India K. R. Narayanan was born.
- On October 27, 1928, former Indian cricketer Dattajirao Krishnarao Gaekwad was born in Vadodara.
- On October 27, 1937, Ustad Abdul Karim Khan, the founder of Indian classical singer and Kirana Gharana died.
- Indian film actor Gopalakrishnan Padmanabhan Pillai was born on October 27, 1967.
- On October 27, 1969, Indian freedom fighter, Sikh activist and politician Darshan Singh Pheruman died in Punjab.
- On October 27, 1974, Indian mathematician and academic, C. P. Ramanujam died.
- On October 27, 1976, Indian-American chef and writer Maneet Chauhan was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Vijay Merchant passed away on October 27, 1987.
- Indian actor, producer, and director Pradeep Kumar died on October 27, 2001.
- On October 27, 2015, Indian Pharmacologist and academic Ranjit Roy Chaudhury died.
Spy System In Ancient India: From Vedic Period To Gupta Period 01 Edition
List Price: Rs.690
Our Price: Rs.621