Indian History Of Today- October 31
- Indian barrister, politician and the first Deputy Prime Minister of India, Vallabhbhai Patel was born on 31 October 1875 in the Nadiad, Gujarat.
- On October 31, 1885, St. Stephen Hospital opened for women and children in Delhi.
- On 31 October 1895, former Indian cricket team captain C. K. Nayudu was born in Nagpur.
- Industrialist Jaikisan Harivallabhdas was born on October 31, 1919.
- All India Trade Union Congress was established on October 31, 1920.
- On October 31, 1929, Indian-English athlete Norman Pritchard passed away.
- On October 31, 1962, Indian Defense Minister V. K. Krishna Menon resigned.
- On October 31, 1966, Mihir Sen crossed the Panama Canal in 34 hours and 15 minutes.
- On 31 October 1975, Indian music composer Sachin Dev Burman died in Mumbai.
- On October 31, 1984, two Sikh security guards had killed Indira Gandhi.
- On October 31, 1984, Rajiv Gandhi, sworn in as Prime Minister in New Delhi.
- Indian poet and writer Amrita Pritam passed away on October 31, 2005.
Ancient Indian History
List Price: Rs.950
Our Price: Rs.798