Indian History Of Today- September 01
- On 1 September 1668, King of England handed over Bombay to East India Company.
- On 1 September 1893, Bombay High Court Judge and Indologist Kashinath Trimbak Telang passed away.
- On September 1, 1896 Gaudiya Vaishnavism spiritual teacher A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada was born in Kolkata.
- On September 1, 1908, Indian cricketer Amir Elahi was born.
- On September 1, 1909, Tulsi and Valmiki devotee Father Kamil Bulke was born.
- On 1 September 1913, politician, social reformer and lawyer Snehansu Kanta Acharya was born.
- On 1 September 1915, Urdu story writer and Hindi film director Rajinder Singh Bedi were born in Sialkot.
- On September 1, 1930, Suhasini Ganguly was arrested for his revolutionary activities.
- On September 1, 1942, Rash Behari Bose founded the Indian National Army.
- Indian Standard Time was introduced on September 1, 1947.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India was established on September 1, 1956.
- On 1 September 1977, the M. L. Wadhawan was appointed as Narcotics Commissioner of India.
- Indian politician and cricketer Fatehsinghrao Gaekwad died on September 1, 1988.
Haier 170 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
List Price: Rs.11200
Click Below And Buy This Refrigerator By Paying Only: Rs.10499