Indian History Of Today- September 02
- On September 2, 1918, Datta Deshmukh, the President of Lal Nishan Party was born.
- On September 2, 1946, the newly elected Constituent Assembly of India formed the Interim Government of India.
- On 2 September 1946, Bengali writer Pramatha Chaudhuri was born.
- On September 2, 1956, a bridge collapsed on under train traveling between Jadcherla and Mahabubnagar, in which 125 people died.
- On September 2, 1970, Parliament abolished the privileges of 279 metropolitan cities in New Delhi.
- On September 2, 1970, President V.V. Giri inaugurates Vivekananda Rock Memorial at Kanyakumari.
- On September 2, 1976, Marathi writer Vishnu Sakharam Khandekar was born in Sangli.
- Indian cricketer Ishant Sharma was born on September 2, 1988.
- On September 2, 1996, Grandmaster Vishwanand Anand defeated Garry Kasparov in the Rapid Chess Tournament in Geneva.
- Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy was the two time Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, died on September 2, 2009.
Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Camera (Body with EF-S 18 – 55 IS II)
List Price: Rs.29995
Click Below And Buy This Camera By Paying Only: Rs.26990