Indian History Of Today- September 04
- On September 4, 1825, Parsi intellectual, teacher and cotton businessman Dadabhai Naoroji was born in Mumbai.
- On September 4, 1880, Indian revolutionary Bhupendranath Datta was born in Kolkata.
- On September 4, 1888, Mahatma Gandhi went to London for law studies.
- On September 4, 1895, the literary writer of Hindi, Siyaramsharan Gupt was born.
- On September 4, 1921, the British Government sends the ultimatum to the rebels in India and asks them to surrender in Madras.
- Gandhiji breaks his fast on September 4, 1947.
- On September 4, 1962, Indian cricketer Kiran More was born in Vadodara.
- On September 4, 1979, India needed 438 runs to win from England.The game ended on 429-8.
- On September 4, 1987, Rajputana women Roopkuvarba Kanwar burnt herself in the fire on her husband’s death.
- Hindi poet, writer, and playwright Dharamvir Bharati died on September 4, 1997, in Mumbai.
Nike LUNAR APPARENT Running Shoes
List Price: Rs.7295
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.5609