Indian History Of Today- September 05
- On 5 September 1659, Shivaji Maharaj’s wife, Queen Saibai passed away.
- General Charles Metcalfe, died on 5 September 1846.
- On 5 September 1872, social reformer, freedom fighter and politician V. O. Chidambaram Pillai was born.
- On September 5, 1888, the famous writer and great Renaissance philosopher Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was born.
- On September 5, 1904, philosopher and educationist Bhalchandra Pandharinath Bahirat was born in Pandharpur.
- Indian cricketer Phiroze Palia was born on September 5, 1910.
- Indian Financier and philanthropist Ratanji Tata died on September 5, 1918.
- On September 5, 1962, Dr. Radhakrishnan’s birthday was declared as Teacher’s Day.
- Mother Teresa passed away on 5th September 1997 in Kolkata.
Micromax Evok Dual Note (Champagne, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.9999