Indian History Of Today- September 07
- On September 7, 1887, Sanskrit system scholar, Indologist and philosopher Gopinath Kaviraj was born.
- Bank of India was founded on 7 September 1906.
- On 7 September 1925, multilingual Indian film actress, director, singer and producer Bhanumathi Ramakrishna was born.
- Second Round Table Conference lasted from 7th September 1931 to 1 December 1931 in London.
- Marathi and Hindi language playback singer Meena Khadikar was born on 7 September 1931 in Mumbai.
- On September 7, 1934, Indian Bengali poet and novelist Sunil Gangopadhyay was born.
- On September 7, 1947, Gandhiji leaves Calcutta to visit Delhi, to visit the affected areas.
- On September 7, 1967, the British-Indian politician of Indian origin was born.
- Presidential rule came into effect on 7 September 1988 in Mizoram.
- On September 7, 1995, Mohammed Yousef Jameel and correspondent of The Asian Age, died in a parcel bomb blast in Srinagar.
- On September 7, 1998, former Governor of the Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and the Union Territory of Pondicherry. Kizhakkayil Mathew Chandy died.
Micromax 81cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED TV
List Price: Rs.19990
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.13499