Indian History Of Today- September 09
- The first paper currency was issued by Bank Of Bengal on September 9, 1812. The notes of this bank were later printed by the Perkins, Heath & Co. in England.
- 9 September 1850, modern Hindi writer Bhartendu Harishchandra was born in Varanasi.
- 9 September 1872 Sarala Devi Chaudhurani, the founder of the first women’s organization in India, was born in Kolkata.
- On September 9, 1896, Indian poet and songwriter Shyamlal Gupta was born in Kanpur.
- On September 9, 1898, the first explosive department of India was established in Nagpur.
- On September 9, 1941, Indian cricketer Syed Abid Ali was born in Hyderabad.
- On September 9, 1942, Indian freedom fighter and revolutionary Shirish Kumar Mehta was born in Nandurbar.
- On September 9, 1947, Tamil philosopher and Metaphysicist Ananda Coomaraswamy passed away.
- Indian cricketer Phiroze Palia died on September 9, 1981.
VIVO Y55s (Matte Black, 16 GB)
List Price: Rs.13490
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.12490