Indian History Of Today- September 10
- On September 10, 1872, Ranjitsinhji the ruler of the Indian state of Nawanagar, and the Test cricketer was born in Kathiawar.
- On September 10, 1887, Indian freedom fighter and one of the architects of modern India, Govind Ballabh Pant was born in Almora.
- On September 10, 1912, the fifth President of India B. D. Jatti was born in Savalagi.
- On 10 September 1915, Bengali Revolutionary Bagha Jatin passed away at Balasore.
- On 10 September 1920 mathematician and statistician Calyampudi Radhakrishna Rao was born.
- On September 10, 1923, the famous Bengali poet, story writer and playwright Sukumar Ray was born in Kolkata.
- On September 10, 1976, Indian Airline Plane Boeing 737 was abducted by a group of 6 people from Delhi Palam Airport.
- The University of Mangalore was established on September 10, 1980.
- On September 10, 1989, Indian cricketer Manish Pandey was born.
VIVO Y69 (Gold, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.15990
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.14990