Indian History Of Today- September 11
- Sir Jehangir Cooverji was born on September 11, 1875, Persian economist and student of ancient Iranian mythology.
- On September 11, 1888, Henry Heras was born, he was an archaeological and historian in India.
- On 11 September 1889, Indian politician, freedom fighter and diplomat P. Subbarayan was born.
- On September 11, 1893, Swami Vivekananda represented Hindu religion in the Parliament of the world’s religions.
- On 11 September 1895, the advocate of nonviolence and human rights Vinoba Bhave was born.
- On September 11, 1906, Gandhiji addressed a collective meeting of Indians in Johannesburg, in which he has sworn the resistance against the newly promulgated Transvaal Asiatic Law Amendment Ordinance’.
- On 11 September 1911, Indian cricketer Lala Amarnath was born in Kapurthala.
- On September 11, 1948, lawyer, politician, and founder of Pakistan Muhammad Ali Jinnah died in Karachi.
- On September 11, 1950, Indian cricketer Sorabji Hormasji Munchersha Colah passed away.
- On September 11, 1987, Hindi poet and freedom fighter, Mahadevi Verma died in Allahabad.
Lenovo K8 Plus (Venom Black, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.10999