Indian History Of Today- September 12
- On September 12, 1617, King Ibrahim Adil Shah II of Sultanate of Bijapur died.
- After winning the Bijapur Sultanate on 12 September 1686, Aurangzeb merges it with the Mughal empire.
- On 12 September 1786, Lord Charles Cornwallis was appointed as the Governor General of India.
- Hindi writer and jurists Baldev Prasad Mishra was born on 12 September 1898.
- On September 12, 1894, Bengali author Bibhutibhushan Bandopadhyay was born.
- On September 12, 1912, Indian cricket umpire T. A. Ramachandran was born.
- On September 12, 1932, the famous Marathi story writer and poet Vijaya Shrinivas Jahagirdar was born.
- On September 12, 1934, former Himachal Chief Minister Shanta Kumar was born.
- Patna University professor Nalin Vilochan Sharma was born on September 12, 1961.
- Versatile creator Rangeya Raghav was born on September 12, 1962.
- Hindi film music composer Jaikishan Dayabhai Panchal died on September 12, 1971.
- 12 September 1992 Indian classical singer Mallikarjun Mansur died.
- Former Chief Minister of Gujarat, Hitendra Kanaiyalal Desai died on September 12, 1993.