Indian History Of Today- September 14
- On 14 September 1774 India’s first Governor Lord William Bentinck was born.
- On September 14, 1820, the Calcutta Agri-Horticultural Garden started working.
- On 14th September 1893, the public Ganesh Festival was started.
- On September 14, 1910, the businessman and industrialist Dennis Lawrence Amo was born.
- On September 14, 1915, Indian fast bowler Shah Nyalchand was born.
- On September 14, 1923, Indian lawyer and politician Ram Jethmalani was born.
- After the three-day debate on September 14, 1949, Hindi was declared the national language of India.
- On September 14, 1965, the Pakistan Air Force dropped bombs at Kolkata and Agartala civil airports.
- On September 14, 1971, Bengali novelist Tarasankar Bandyopadhyay passed away.
- On September 14, 1992, Indian cricketer S.A.Banerjee, died.
Apple iPod MKM92HN/A 2 GB
List Price: Rs.4300
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.3999