Indian History Of Today- September 20
- On September 20, 1388, Turkic Muslim ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty, Firuz Shah Tughlaq died in Delhi.
- On 20 September 1819, the Catholic monk and hypnotist Jose Custodio Faria of Goa died.
- British soldiers conquered Delhi on 20 September 1857.
- The famous Marathi writer Pandit Kashinath Baba was born on September 20, 1881.
- On September 20, 1887, the freedom fighter and the Indian National Congress, Assam Chief Leader Kuladhar Chaliha was born.
- On September 20, 1911, social reformer and principal philosopher Shriram Sharma was born in Agra.
- Indian social reformer Narayana Guru died on 20 September 1928 in Varkala.
- On September 20, 1933, British socialist and theosophist, Annie Besant died.
- On September 20, 1934, Indian cartoonist, experienced columnist and political activist Rajinder Puri was born.
- Indian cricketer Ramesh Saxena was born on 20 September 1944 in Delhi.
- On 20 September 1946 Indian lawyer and judge Markandey Katju was born.
- On September 20, 1948, Indian film director and producer Mahesh Bhatt was born.
- On September 20, 1999 Indian film actress, Kannada singer and dancer, T. R. Rajakumari passed away in Chennai.
- On September 20, 2015, Indian cricket administrator and businessman, Jagmohan Dalmiya passed away.
The Battle of Lepanto, the Fall of Delhi and Other Poems.
List Price: Rs.1383
Click Below And Buy This Book By Paying Only: Rs.1256