Indian History Of Today- September 22
- On September 22, 1687, Aurangzeb ended the kingdom of Qutb Shah.
- On September 22, 1869, Indian politician, administrator and teacher V. S. Srinivasa Sastri was born.
- On 22 September 1902 Indian cricketer Sorabji Colah was born in Bombay.
- On September 22, 1931, Gandhiji met Charlie Chaplin in London.
- On September 22, 1952, Telugu novelist and writer Bapiraju Adiv, died.
- On September 22, 1970, the Bengali writer Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay died in Malad.
- On September 22, 1979, Islamic philosopher, jurist and journalist Abul A’la Maududi died.
- On 22 September 1979, Israel conducted the nuclear test in the Indian Ocean.
- Test match between India vs Australia on 22 September 1986 had no results (Match tied).
- On September 22, 1887, Indian educator and activist Bhaurao Patil was born.
- Indian actress Durga Khote died on September 22, 1991 in Mumbai.
- The famous singer G. N. Joshi died on September 22, 1994.
Skmei 0990BLU Rugged Analog-Digital Watch – For Men
List Price: Rs.2199
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.640