Indian History Of Today- September 24
- Maha Rao Shekha, Rajput chieftain, was born on 24 September 1433.
- On September 24, 1629, Jacques Specx was appointed Governor General of the Dutch East Indies.
- On September 24, 1674, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was crowned for the second time.
- On September 24, 1777, Serfoji II Bhonsle, the last ruler of the Bhonsle dynasty, was born in Thanjavur.
- On September 24, 1856, the Governor General of India, Henry Hardinge, 1st Viscount Hardinge passed away.
- On September 24, 1861, Bhikaji Cama, mother of the Indian Revolution, was born in Mumbai.
- Jyoti Rao Phule founded Satyashodhak Samaj in Pune on 24 September 1873.
- Researcher and critic Dr. Sakharam Gangadhar Malshe was born on September 24, 1921.
- Indian physiologist and academic Autar Singh Paintal was born on September 24, 1925.
- M.K. Gandhi and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar signed Poona Pact on September 24, 1932.
- On September 24, 1936, Indian businessman Sivanthi Adityan was born.
- Indian cricket umpire Piloo Reporter was born on 24 September 1938.
- On September 24, 1950, Indian cricketer Mohinder Amarnath was born.
- On September 24, 1997, the 19th Chief Justice of India, Engalaguppe Seetharamaiah Venkataramiah, passed away.
Mi A1 (Gold, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.15999
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.14999