Indian History Of Today- September 25
- First relief of Lucknow begins on 25 September 1857 by Havelock.
- On September 25, 1899, the great Hindi poet Narhar Gangadhar Apte was born.
- Indian politician Devi Lal was born on September 25, 1914.
- Indian politician and social reformer Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay were born on September 25, 1916.
- On September 25, 1922, Barrister Nath Bapu Pai was born in Maharashtra.
- On September 25, 1927, Jagmohan Amirchand was born in Hafizabad.
- On September 25, 1928, the great literary and editor Madhavrao Gadkari was born.
- On September 25, 1936, the film actress and dancer Juliet Prowse was born.
- Indian cricketer Bishan Singh Bedi was born on September 25, 1946.
- Indian cricketer Raju Kulkarni was born on September 25, 1962.
- On 25 September 1985, the Akali Dal wins the elections of Punjab State.
- On September 25, 1990, Indian politician and freedom fighter, Prafulla Chandra Sen died in Kolkata.
Lenovo K8 Plus (Venom Black, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.10999