Indian History Of Today- September 27
- On 27 September 1760, Mir Jafar had to quit his post and his son-in-law Mir Jafar became the Nawab of Bengal.
- On September 27, 1833, Raja Ram Mohan Roy, the founder of the Brahmo Sabha movement, passed away.
- On September 27, 1873, Indian legislator, political leader and co-founder of Swaraj Party, Vithalbhai Patel was born.
- On 27th September 1907, the birth of the charismatic Indian socialist revolutionary Bhagat Singh was born.
- On September 27, 1908, brave soldier Shiv Verma died.
- 27 September 1925, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh was established in Nagpur.
- On September 27, 1953, Hindu spiritual leader and Guru Mata Amritanandamayi was born.
- On September 27, 1958, Mihir Sen became the first Indian to cross the English Channel.
- On September 27, 1972, the mathematician and Indian Librarian S. R. Ranganathan died in Bangalore.
- Indian cricketer Pankaj Dharmani was born on September 27, 1974.
- On September 27, 1981, Lakshmipathy Balaji was born in Chennai.
- On September 27, 1993, daily newspaper “Samna” started publication in Sambhajina.
- On September 27, 2012, the film director and screenwriter Sanjay Surkar died in Pune.
- On September 27, 2015, Indian worker and writer Kallen Pokkudan died in Kerala.
Acer Switch One Atom Quad Core – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) SW110-1CT 2 in 1 Laptop
List Price: Rs.14200
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.11990