Indian History Of Today- September 28
- On September 28, 1837, Bahadur Shah II ascended the throne after his father Akbar II and became the emperor of Delhi.
- On September 28, 1909, Indian film actor, director, and producer Paidi Jairaj was born.
- On September 28, 1924, Mahatma Gandhi’s 21-day hunger strike in Delhi against Hindu Muslim Riots.
- On September 28, 1929, the playback singer Lata Mangeshkar was born.
- Indian-Pakistani Cricketer Majid Khan was born on September 28, 1946.
- On 28 September 1965 India-Pakistan hostility war.
- On 28 September 1966, Indian film director and screenwriter Puri Jagannadh was born.
- On September 28, 1982, Abhinav Bindra, Indian businessman and the retired professional shooter was born.
- Indian actor Ranbir Kapoor was born on September 28, 1982.
- On September 28, 1991, Shankar Guha Niyogi the founder of the Chhattisgarh Mukti Morcha died.
- Indian film actor and comedian K. A. Thangavelu died on September 28, 1994.
- On September 28, 1996, Sukh Ram was sent to Tihar Jail for the property related matters.
- On September 28, 2012, Indian politician and diplomat Brajesh Chandra Mishra died.
Samsung 80cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED TV
List Price: Rs.28900
Click Below And Buy This Product By Paying Only: Rs.19299