Indian History Of Today- September 29
- The East India Company and New East India Company merged on 29 September 1708.
- Robert Clive was born on 29 September 1725, one of the founders of the British Empire in India.
- Madras Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established On September 29, 1836.
- On 29 September 1930, Indian cricketer Ramnath Kenny was born.
- On September 29, 1932, Muslim social reformer Hamid Dalwai was born.
- Indian revolutionary Matangini Hazra was born on September 29, 1942.
- On September 29, 1950, Arati Saha became the first Asian woman to cross the British Channel.
- On September 29, 1971, 10000 people died due to the cyclone and the wave of Bengal Bay.
- On September 29, 1988, the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to UN peacekeepers.
- On September 29, 1991, the famous singer of “Agra Gharana” Ustad Yunus Hussain Khan, passed away.
- On September 29, 1928, Indian diplomat and politician Brijesh Mishra was born.