Pakistan’s Occupation Is Now On These Valleys Of India
Today we will talk about Pakistan’s tourist destinations which were earlier part of India. India’s 10 beautiful valleys, which are part of India according to government documents, but it is now occupied by Pakistan. These valleys are in the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir region. Gilgit-Baltistan region is considered as the most beautiful part of Kashmir and all the valleys are also located there. Gilgit-Baltistan is composed of 7 districts. There are also many beautiful rivers.
- Hunza Valley: – Hunza Valley is one of Pakistan’s most favorite tourist spots. People around the world came here to see the beauty of this place. People of Hunja community live up to the average age of 100 years. Many books have been written on this community.
- Gorikot Valley: – The largest valley in the district of Astore is the Gorikot Valley. People call it here by name Gué. There are 12 villages in the valley.
- Rupal Valley: – The Rupal valley also falls in the Astore district. This valley is quite famous for trekking.
- Nagar Valley: – Located in Nagar district, this beautiful valley is situated at an elevation of about 8,000 feet.
- Naltar Valley: – Naltar Valley is very close to Hunza Valley. Most people use the jeep to reach the valley. The height of this valley is 15,000 feet above sea level.
- Hispar Valley: – Hispar Valley is located 28 km from the city of Nagar. It is famous for high glacier-draped peaks and trekking.
- Ishkoman Valley: – The Ishkoman Valley lies in the north of Pakistan in Gilgit-Baltistan. Which is near the border of Afghanistan. The height of this valley is 12500 feet above sea level. The number of villages coming in this valley is only 20.
- Chapursan Valley: – The number of villages coming under this valley is only 8. This valley is located on the border of Afghanistan, China and Tajikistan. Most people here use Wakhi language.
- Katpana Valley: – This valley is located near Skardu Desert of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. It is also known as Cold Desert.
- Skardu Valley: – The length of this valley is 10 km and width is 40 km. The characteristic of this valley is that it has many rivers and mountains around it. This valley is also counted as the best tourist destination.
Secrets of the Kashmir Valley: My journey through the conflict between India and Pakistan
List Price: Rs.300