Great Thoughts Of Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863 in Kolkata. The thoughts of Swami Vivekananda are such, if a disappointed person reads it, then he gets a new motive for his life. Swami Vivekananda founded Ramakrishna Math, Ramakrishna Mission, and Vedanta Society. In 1893, he represented India and Hindutva in the World Religious Conference in Chicago.
Priceless thoughts of Swami Vivekananda: –
- Get up and do not wait till you achieve your goal.
- Promise for any work at any time, at that same time, fulfill that work, otherwise the faith of the people breaks.
- Unless you believe in yourself, you will not believe in God.
- My lions, erase the illusion that you are weak, you are an immortal soul, an independent creature, be blessed forever, you are neither the elements nor the body, the element is your slave, you are not the servants of the element.
- If you do not face any problems – you can be sure that you are traveling on the wrong road.
- The first people make the joke of every good thing, then it is opposed, and then finally it is accepted.
- Do not be afraid of anyone, you will do wonderful work; it is fearlessness that brings ultimate happiness in the moment.
- Whatever you think, will happen, if you think yourself weak, then you will become weak, if you think of yourself as powerful, then you will become powerful.
- The biggest sin is to consider ourselves weak.
- The bigger the struggle, the greater the victory.
- There is only one way to know the extent of possible, you should cross the impossible.
- Most people in the world fail because they didn’t show courage on time. They get scared.
- If you have a motive, then stand like a tree, then fall like a seed. Then rise and fight for the same motive.
- Fear is a sign of weakness.
- Humans need difficulties to enjoy success.
- Become a hero and always say – “I’m not afraid”.
- Take a thought, make this idea your life, and think about it, live that dream. Immerse that idea in all parts of the body in your brain, muscles, nerves, and forget the rest of the thoughts. This is the only way to be successful.
- Hear your heart between the heart and the mind.
- All power is within you. You can do everything.
- Both sadness and happiness are good teachers.
- Truth can be said in 1000 ways and all is the truth.
Swami Vivekananda: The Living Vedanta
List Price: Rs.399
Our Price: Rs.248