Indian History Of Today- April 10
- On 10th April 1875, Dayananda Saraswati established the Arya Samaj in Bombay.
- On April 10, 1880, Indian editor, journalist and moderate leader C. Y. Chintamani was born.
- On April 10, 1897, Bengali politician and freedom fighter, Prafulla Chandra Sen was born.
- On April 10, 1901, Indian literary critic and Bengali poet Amiya Chakravarty was born.
- Indian classical singer Kishori Amonkar was born on April 10, 1931.
- On April 10, 1932, Indian political leader Balasaheb Vikhe Patil was born.
- On April 10, 1937, sociologist, historian and novelist, Shridhar Venkatesh Ketkar passed away.
- Indian dancer and choreographer Terence Lewis was born on April 10, 1975.
- On April 10, 1995, independence activist and former Prime Minister of India Morarji Desai died.