Indian History Of Today- August 28
- Lord Chelmsford defeated King Cetshwayo in the Battle of Ulundi on August 28, 1879.
- Poet and critic Firaq Gorakhpuri was born on 28 August 1896 in Gorakhpur.
- The first car rally was organized on August 28, 1904, from Calcutta to Barakpur.
- Marathi film actor Chintamani Govind Pendse was born on August 28, 1906.
- On August 28, 1928, Indian physicist and policy maker M. G. K. Menon was born in Karnataka.
- On August 28, 1934, former Judge Sujata Manohar of the Supreme Court of India was born.
- On August 28, 1973, India and Pakistan signed P.O.W and cleared the proposal to release 90000 Pakistanis.
- Second World War Hindi Conference, was organized in Mauritius on August 28, 1976.
- President rule was extended for another 6 months in Jammu and Kashmir on August 28, 1993.
- On August 28, 1994, the first batch of IAF landed in the capital city of Mogadishu.
- On August 28, 1997, the Election Commission ordered that no guilty person will be allowed to contest the elections.
Lenovo Phab 2 (Gunmetal Gray, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.12000
Click Below And Buy This Phab By Paying Only: Rs 10999