Indian History Of Today- December 01
- On December 1, 1885, Indian freedom activist, journalist and social reformer Dattatreya Balkrushna Kalelkar, was born.
- On 1 December 1886, freedom fighter, journalist and writer Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh was born.
- On 1 December 1894 Indian politician Bhim Sen Sachar was born.
- Second Round Table Conference Ended in London on December 1, 1931.
- Indian biologist Manju Bansal was born on December 1, 1950.
- On December 1, 1960, Aspy Engineer took over the position of the 5th Chief of the Air Force.
- On December 1, 1963, Nagaland became the 16th state of the Indian Union.
- On December 1, 1970, T. Swaminathan was appointed as the Cabinet Secretary of India.
- On December 1, 1974, Indian freedom fighter and politician Sucheta Kriplani died.
- Indian cricketer Mohammad Kaif was born on December 1, 1980.
- On December 1, 1990, Indian diplomat and politician Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit died.
Moto X4 (Super Black, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.22999
Our Price: Rs.22999