Indian History Of Today- December 12
- Indian independence fighter Balakrishna Shivram Moonje was born on December 12, 1872.
- Indian writer Mulk Raj Anand was born on December 12, 1905.
- On December 12, 1908, Gandhiji was released from the Volksrust jail.
- Indian cricketer Dattu Phadkar was born on December 12, 1925.
- On December 12, 1925, Indian cricketer Ghulam Mustafa Guard was born.
- On December 12, 1940, Indian politician Sharad Govindrao Pawar was born.
- Indian film actor Rajinikanth was born on December 12, 1950.
- On 12 December 1964 Hindi poet Maithili Sharan Gupt died.
- Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh was born on December 12, 1981.
- Indian cricketer Jasubhai Motibhai Patel died on 12 December 1992 in Ahmedabad.
- On December 12, 2000, Jayadevappa Halappa Patel, former Chief Minister of Karnataka, passed away.
- Indian film director Ramanand Sagar died on December 12, 2005.
Rise of Sivagami: Bahubali: Before The Beginning
List Price: Rs.299
Our Price: Rs.150