Indian History Of Today- February 01
- On 1st February 1835, the East India Company took possession of Darjeeling.
- On February 1, 1894, Vedic scholar and author Siddheshwar Shastri Chitrav were born.
- On February 1, 1899, former Chief Justice of India, Bhuvaneshwar Prasad Sinha was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Dr. Mohammad Jahangir Khan was born on 1 February 1910.
- Former Indian umpire Samar Roy was born on 1 February 1917.
- On 1 February 1929, the Indian businessman, historian and scholar Jayant Salgaonkar was born.
- Indian scholar Aroon Tikekar was born on February 1, 1944.
- On February 1, 1956, Sudhi Ranjan Das became the fifth Chief Justice of India.
- On February 1, 1964, P. B. Gajendragadkar became the seventh Chief Justice of India.
- The famous music director Victor Paranjoti died on 1 February 1967.
- On 1 February 1971, Former Indian cricketer Ajay Jadeja was born.
- Indian film actor Mohan Choti died on 1 February 1992.
Honor 9 Lite (Sapphire Blue, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.16999