Indian History Of Today- February 02
- The Calcutta Museum was established on February 2, 1814.
- On February 2, 1889, India’s first health minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur was born.
- On 2 February 1914, Indian novelist, lawyer and journalist Khushwant Singh were born.
- On February 2, 1922, Indian hockey player Kunwar Digvijay Singh was born.
- On 2 February 1930, Editor Vasudev Govind Apte, died.
- On February 2, 1970, British philosopher, logician and mathematician Bertrand Russell died.
- On 2 February 1978 Malayali poet and first winner of the Jnanpith Award, G. Sankara Kurup passed away.
- On February 2, 1982, Indian politician Mohan Lal Sukhadia passed away.
HP 15 Core i5 8th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) 15-BS145TU Laptop
List Price: Rs.41058
Our Price: Rs.38990