Indian History Of Today- February 07
- On 7 February 1500, Viceroy João de Castro of Portuguese India was born.
- Prominent advocate and administrator P. S. Sivaswami Iyer was born on February 7, 1864.
- On February 7, 1908, the revolutionary writer Manmath Nath Gupta was born.
- On February 7, 1915, Governor and Cabinet Minister Sheila Kaul were born.
- Indian journalist and writer Ashok Banker were born on February 7, 1964.
- Former Indian cricketer Uday Merchant died on February 7, 1985.
- On February 7, 1990, Krishan Kant was appointed the governor of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
MI3 (Metallic Grey, 16 GB)
List Price: Rs.16999
Our Price: Rs.13999