Indian History Of Today- February 12
- On 12 February 1742, the powerful minister and the leader of the Maratha empire, Nana Fadnavis was born.
- On February 12, 1794, the Maratha ruler Mahadaji Shinde had passed away.
- On 12 February 1824, Hindu religious leader and the founder of Arya Samaj, Dayananda Saraswati was born.
- On February 12, 1890, prominent writer, researcher, and translator A. R. Krishnashastry was born.
- On February 12, 1928, the 24th Chief Justice of India, Lalit Mohan Sharma was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Gundappa Viswanath was born on February 12, 1949.
- On February 12, 1997, Parkash Singh Badal was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Punjab for the third time.
Samsung Galaxy On Max (Gold, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.19900
Our Price: Rs.16900