Indian History Of Today- February 14
- On February 14, 1483, the founder of the Mughal dynasty and the first emperor Babur was born.
- On February 14, 1556, Babur’s grandson Akbar became the third Mughal emperor at the age of 13.
- On 14 February 1628, Shah Jahan became the fifth Mughal emperor.
- On 14 February 1755, Maratha General Raghoji I Bhonsle died.
- Indian musicologist and writer Pichu Sambamoorthi were born on February 14, 1901.
- On February 14, 1925, former union minister, lawyer and social worker Mohan Dharia was born.
- On February 14, 1929, Indian geophysicist Devendra Lal was born.
- Indian film actress Madhubala was born on February 14, 1933.
- On February 14, 1952, Minister of External Affairs of India Sushma Swaraj was born.
Microsoft Core M 6th Gen – (4 GB/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Pro) Pro 4 2 in 1 Laptop
List Price: Rs.77399