Indian History Of Today- February 24
- Iran’s Nader Shah won the Battle of Karnal on 24 February 1739.
- On February 24, 1483, Sardar Shaikh Mirza, chieftain of a small state of Ferghana was born.
- On February 24, 1674, Prataprao Gujar, the third royal Senapati of King Shivaji’s army, passed away.
- On 24 February 1867, Kedarnath Das, a major obstetrician and medical teacher, was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Kanwar Rai Singh was born on 24 February 1922.
- Indian philosopher and theorist Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak was born on February 24, 1942.
- On February 24, 1946, freedom fighter, Mrs. Kashibai and Mrs. Babbai Lakshman were killed.
- Indian actress and politician Jayalalithaa was born on February 24, 1948.
- Indian Dancer Rukmini Devi Arundale died on February 24, 1986.
- Indian writer and painter Anant Pai passed away on February 24, 2011.
Dell Inspiron APU Dual Core A9 7th Gen – (6 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) 3565 Laptop
List Price: Rs.31990
Our Price: Rs.29049