Indian History Of Today- January 12
- The Shahu-I was crowned as Maratha ruler on 12 January 1708.
- Swami Vivekananda, Indian Hindu monk, the chief disciple of the Indian mystic Ramakrishna, was born on 12 January 1863 in Kolkata.
- Indian theologian and public figure Bhagwan Das was born on 12 January 1869.
- Indian Biochemist Yellapragada Subbarow was born on 12 January 1895.
- Indian politician and cabinet minister Uma Shankar Dikshit was born on January 12, 1901.
- Marathi writer Mahadevshastri Joshi was born on 12 January 1906.
- Music director Ramchandra Narhar Chitalkar was born on 12 January 1918.
- Indian independence activist Surya Sen died on January 12, 1934.
- The journalist and literary figure of Hindi language Babu Rao Vishnu paradkar died on 12 January 1955.
- The Indian freedom fighter and politician Narhar Vishnu Gadgil passed away on 12 January 1966.
- Singer Kumar Gandharva, died on 12 January 1991.
Swipe Slate Pro 16 GB 10 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet
List Price: Rs.8890
Our Price: Rs.8499