Indian History Of Today- January 17
- On 17 January 1771, Govind Patwardhan Mirajkar passed away.
- On 17 January 1888, famous scholar Babu Gulabrai of modern Hindi literature was born.
- On January 17, 1889, the great social reformer, Baldev Ram Mirdha was born.
- Indian mathematician Dattathreya Ramchandra Kaprekar was born on January 17, 1905.
- Indian film producer, director, and actor L. V. Prasad was born on 17 January 1908.
- On 17 January 1909, journalist and social worker, Bijoy Kumar Sinha was born.
- On 17th January 1913 Indian cricketer, Yadavindra Singh was born.
- Indian actor and filmmaker M. G. Ramachandran was born on 17 January 1917.
- Writer Rangeya Raghav was born on January 17, 1923.
- On 17 January 1925, International Cricketer Abdul Hafeez Kardar was born.
- On January 17, 1945, Indian poet, songwriter and screenwriter Javed Akhtar was born.
- Indian politician Jyoti Basu passed away on January 17, 2010.
- Indian spiritual leader Mohammed Burhanuddin died on 17 January 2014.
- Sikkim’s former Governor, V. Rama Rao died on January 17, 2016.
Lenovo APU Dual Core A9 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) IP 320E Laptop
List Price: Rs.22890
Our Price: Rs.21990