Indian History Of Today- January 29
- On January 29, 1597, Maharana Pratap, the Rajput king of Mewar, died.
- Hicky’s Bengal Gazette newspaper was published on 29 January 1780.
- On 29 January 1912, Ajit Nath Ray the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India, was born.
- Indian poet and songwriter Veturi Sundararama Murthy was born on January 29, 1936.
- The ‘Bhartiya Kamgar Kisan Party was founded on 29 January 1955.
- Former Indian cricketer Laxmidas Purshottamdas Jai died on 29 January 1968.
- Mirza Hameedullah Beg was elected as the 15th Chief Justice of India on January 29, 1977.
- Indian architect and politician Piloo Mody died on January 29, 1983.
- On January 29, 2012, Indian General and Politician Ranjit Singh Dyal died.
Honor 9 Lite (Sapphire Blue, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.16999