Indian History Of Today- June 28
- On June 28, 1787, British-Indian army leader Sir Henry George Wakelyn Smith born.
- On June 28, 1857 Nana Sahib declared himself Peshwa and made a policy of apocalypse of British rule of India in Bithoor.
- On June 28, 1883, social reformer, leader of the kingdom, and freedom fighter Shiv Prasad Gupta was born in Varanasi.
- On June 28, 1921, the former Prime Minister of India, Pamulaparti Venkata Narasimha Rao was born.
- On June 28, 1924, Jamshedji Framji Madan, founder of the Parsi Theatrical Company, died in Calcutta.
- Baburao Sadwelkar was born on 28 June 1928, the famous painter.
- On June 28, 1972, the famous Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis passed away.
- On June 28, 1975, after the independence of India, the most difficult press conference was in response to the anti-protest demonstration.
- On June 28, 1986, the agreement with Mizo National Front and Laldenga became Chief Minister of Mizoram.
- On June 28, 1986, the Central Government approved the maternity leave for the unmarried woman.
- On June 28, 1991, terrorists of Kashmir kidnapped K. Doraiswamy, senior officer of Indian Oil Corporation.
- On June 28, 1993 a millionaire industrialist, Veerappan’s chief financier and his 6 men got arrested.
- On June 28, 1995, Madhya Pradesh was declared a tiger state.
- India opens its office on 28th June, 1996 under the Palestinian Authority, in Gaza City.