Indian History Of Today- June 30
- Krishnaraj Bodiyar was declared as the King of Mysore on 30 June 1799.
- On June 30, 1817, veteran leader and industrialist Dadabhai Naoroji died.
- On June 30, 1823, famous industrialist Sir Dinshaw Maneckji Petit was born.
- On 30th June 1834, Congress created the new Indian Territory (now Oklahoma).
- On June 30, 1914, Mahatma Gandhi was arrested for the first time while campaigning for Indian rights in South Africa.
- On June 30, 1917, the great revolutionary and patriot Dadabhai Naoroji passed away at the age of 91.
- On 30 June 1928, the famous musician Kalyanji Virji Shah was born.
- On June 30, 1930, the leader of the workers and politician George Fernandes was born.
- On 30th June 1934, renowned scientist and chemist Chintamani Nagesa Ramachandra Rao was born.
- On June 30, 1968, renowned journalist and literary writer Makhanlal Chaturvedi passed away.
- R. D. Singh was elected as Director of Central Bureau of Investigation on June 30, 1979.
- Presidential rule was imposed on 30 June 1981 in Assam.
- Editor W. R. Dhawale passed away on June 30, 1984.
- Mizoram became the state of India on June 30, 1986.
- More than 20 Indian pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia due to inadequate medical attention on June 30, 1992.
- On June 30, 1997 floods in Gujarat killed 170 people.