Indian History Of Today- March 03
- On 3 March 1700, ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji’s younger son, Rajaram I, passed away.
- On March 3, 1839, the Indian pioneer industrialist and the founder of the Tata Group Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata were born.
- On March 3, 1847, scientist, inventor, and engineer Alexander Graham Bell was born.
- Indian Appropriation Act passes by Congress on 3 March 1871.
- On March 3, 1906, journalist and diplomat Krishnarao Shiva Shelvankar was born.
- On March 3, 1919, Marathi writer Hari Narayan Apte passed away.
- On 3 March 1939, former Indian cricketer M. L. Jaisimha was born.
- The political leader of the Hindu Mahasabha, Balakrishna Shivram Moonje died on March 3, 1948.
- Writer and critic Firaq Gorakhpuri died on March 3, 1982.
- Indian film actress Shraddha Kapoor was born on March 3, 1987.
- Indian lawyer and politician G. M. C. Balayogi died on March 3, 2002.
Redmi Note 5 (Gold, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.11999