Indian History Of Today- March 16
- On 16 March 1559, the 13th Rana Amar Singh I of Mewar dynasty was born.
- On 16 March 1693, Indian Nobleman of the Maratha Empire Malhar Rao Holkar was born.
- On March 16, 1877, writer and poet Nanalal Dalpatram Kavi was born.
- On 16 March 1880, Bengali poet and chemist Rajshekhar Basu was born.
- On 16 March 1901, former Chief Justice of India Pralhad Balacharya Gajendragadkar was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi was born on March 16, 1910.
- On March 16, 1945, Indian freedom fighter and nationalist Ganesh Damodar Savarkar passed away.
- On March 16, 1946, Gaan Samraat Alladiya Khan died in Mumbai.
Redmi Note 5 (Gold, 64 GB)
List Price: Rs.11999