Indian History Of Today- March 20
- On March 20, 1351, Muhammad bin Tughluq, Sultan of Delhi, passed away.
- On 20 March 1615, Crown Prince of the Mughal Empire, Dara Shikoh was born.
- On 20 March 1782, British East India Company’s officer, James Tod was born.
- On March 20, 1921, the Governor of Maharashtra, Padinjarethalakal Cherian Alexander was born.
- On March 20, 1925, Former Viceroy of India George Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, died.
- Former Indian cricketer Madan Lal was born on March 20, 1951.
- Indian tennis player Anand Amritraj was born on March 20, 1952.
- On March 20, 2010, Indian-Nepali politician Girija Prasad Koirala passed away.
- On March 20, 2014, Indian writer, lawyer, and diplomat, Khushwant Singh died.
HP 15 APU Dual Core E2 – (4 GB/500 GB HDD/DOS) 15Q-BY001AU Laptop
List Price: Rs.23740
Our Price: Rs.19490