Indian History Of Today- March 22
- On 22 March 1739 Nadir Shah captured Delhi.
- Indian archaeological Ghulam Yazdani was born on March 2, 1885.
- On March 22, 1894, revolutionary Surya Sen was born.
- On 22 March 1906, educationist Bhagwant Bhikaji Samant was born.
- Indian cricket umpire M. V. Nagendra was born on March 22, 1933.
- On March 22, 1971, social worker, revolutionary and writer Hanuman Prasad Poddar, died.
- On March 22, 1977, freedom fighter and social worker A. K. Gopalan died.
- Indian philosopher Uppaluri Gopala Krishnamurti died on March 22, 2007.
- Indian poet Yashwant Vithoba Chittal was born on March 22, 2014.
Lenovo Yoga 3 (2 GB RAM) 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet
List Price: Rs.15990
Our Price: Rs.13990