Indian History Of Today- May 11
- Indian Revolt on May 11, 1857, Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- On May 11, 1885, Krishna Mohan Banerjee, the first president of the Bengal Christian Association, passed away.
- On May 11, 1888, Indian freedom fighter and famous lawyer Asaf Ali was born.
- On May 11, 1895, philosopher and writer, Jiddu Krishnamurti was born.
- On 11th May 1912, Indian Pakistani writer and screenwriter Saadat Hasan Manto was born.
- Indian actor Sadashiv Amrapurkar was born on 11th May 1950.
- Indian Admiral Sardarilal Mathradas Nanda passed away on May 11, 2009.